About Malachi Cooper
Malachi Cooper comes from an extensive yachting background pertaining to all aspects of the industry. He has years of experience in the industry and is an accomplished Yacht Broker and Yacht designer. He is uniquely positioned to help you navigate the delicate process of locating and purchasing your new yacht or list your current yacht.
We'll find the perfect yacht for you
We strive to be the best for our customers. We’ll help you find the yacht that meets your exact specifications, with ease and professionalism.
We'll WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET
Our team can work within your budget to find you a beautiful yacht that offers you the ultimate in luxury comfort while meeting all your needs.
PREMIUM NEW AND USED YACHTS
We offer only the most luxurious quality new and used yachts available. When you purchase from us, you’re buying from the very best.
Nautikos’ team of licensed yacht brokers offer the best possible in sales, marketing, attention to detail, and follow up with their clients. Each member of the team delivers a specific skill set that enhances the overall client service and performance. Every client receives individual attention and a customized plan of action. Whether buying or selling, we are experts in all types of yacht brokerage transactions. Discover the Nautikos difference.
Consultation When making the decision to purchase a luxury yacht for the first time, or change your existing yacht, the decision to purchase a pre-owned or new build has to be made. Depending on current inventory, desired delivery dates, customizations, or budget; either a pre-owned yacht or a new build may fit your criteria. The Sunseeker team will take the time to sit down with you, gather all the pertinent information, and analyze your situation in order to help guide you to the correct decision.
New Construction If you decide new construction is the direction for you, you could not be in better hands. The Sunseeker team is equipped with several new construction specialists to help guide you through the exciting process of building a new Sunseeker Yacht, just for you. We have a very close relationship with the manufacturer and have made hundreds of trips to the factory over the years.
- Selection The first step is selecting the boat that’s right for you, Sunseeker offers the largest product range under one brand. We have 23 models ranging from 40’ to 155’ in both Fly Bridge Motor-Yachts and Performance Cruisers. Once we have selected the ideal yacht for your yachting lifestyle, the next step is tailoring the vessel to your unique individual wants and needs.
- Customization Once you have decided which model will suite you best, the fun really begins. Sunseeker builds what is called a semi-custom motor yacht. Essentially, the structural elements of the yacht remain intact, such as the hull, super structure, and mechanical systems. However, selecting options such as engine type and size, audio video, navigation and electronics, and interior design, can be completely customized by the new owner
- Project Management The Sunseeker team will bridge the gap between the client and the factory, acting as a project manager and client liaison. By maintaining constant communication with the factory, acting as your eyes and ears every step of the way to ensure your yacht is built to your unique specifications, and on time. This project management phase often requires trips to the factory to check on progress; a trip that you are more than welcome to accompany us on.
Pre-Owned brokerage yachts When looking for a broker to market and sell your boat, look for a proven track record and a solid reputation. The Sunseeker Team of professionals has in excess of a combined 50 years of yacht brokerage experience. Plus, our team has an in-house marketing department dedicated to the marketing and sale of each yacht. Each yacht is uniquely branded and has a different marketing plan to ensure we reach the target buyer for your boat.
- Pricing your boat right The boat you own may represent one of your most significant assets. The Sunseeker Team will help you price it accurately with a knowledgeable, personalized market analysis.
- Preparing your boat Readying your boat for sale is critical and the most overlooked aspect. The boat should be free from clutter and, if possible, have a full detail. We will visit your boat and make recommendations on preparing your boat to list.
- Reaching the buyer The majority of boat sales start on the internet. We have the internet covered. Our boats are listed on all industry and consumer websites such as Yacht World and Yacht Council, in addition to specialty sites such as our Sunseeker Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and customized Email marketing to a targeted group of consumers.
- Local Through our Yacht Broker & referral network, email marketing, print advertising and more, we reach any local buyer who is likely to purchase your boat.
- International South Florida is the yachting capital of the United States, some say the world. At the moment, Latin America is the buying capital of the world. Not only do we have offices in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, we also have the largest markets in Central & South America covered with our sister company, Sunseeker Latin America. We also have strategic partnerships with our fellow European Sunseeker dealers.
Service and Warranty. We recognize that service is the most important asset of any sales & service organization. The Sunseeker Team is committed to excellent service, whether it be warranty work performed after a new boat sale or service work performed on a clients yacht during the normal course of business. Our close relationship with the factory and Sunseeker certified technicians, gives us premium access to parts and intellectual property. There is no better place to get your Sunseeker serviced.
Service & Maintenance Programs Delivering hassle-free boating is what we strive for. As any experienced boater knows, owning a boat comes with the responsibility of scheduled preventative maintenance. Investing a relatively small amount of money on a regular basis, is the foundation of a pleasurable boating experience. Keeping your boat in tip-top shape not only ensures the highest possible re-sale value of your asset; it is also critical to identifying any deficiencies early and fixing problems before they escalate into something more serious. Our service and warranty manager will consult with you to create a customized maintenance program for your specific yacht, filling in any gaps you may have in your program. Our plans can range from interior and exterior detailing, to full system checks. However you decide to handle the preventative maintenance on your boat, make sure you have a plan. Remember the old adage; failing to plan is planning to fail.